Monday, August 6, 2012

Paper Crafting Class with Coralie

Went to a Paper Crafting Class with Coralie on Friday night. Lots of laughs and fun.  It is so great to get out with people of like-minds to do something we love to do.  The first project we made was these two little boxes which were just too cute.  All the supplies are Stampin' Up with the exception of the ribbon.  A fun part of this project was heat embossing the watermelon and ice-cream cone with Watermelon scented embossing powder!!  I love it!!!  Lot of fun!!!
These cards were made from a project which was a scrapbook page for everyone else in the class.  I don't do alot of scrapbooking, so I decided to make three pretty basic cards with some added embellishments I had in my goodie bag.  
 
The next cards were lots of fun to make.   I like the tri-fold cards and the punched flower is too cute!!


 For this card we stamped our own background paper and then cut the page.  I added a two-finger bow with a little bling.

Thanks Coralie...had a great time!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment