Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hello!!

Just a note to all my friends in Blogland....So sorry that I have not posted anything for four months!!! I could not believe it was that long when I signed-in. Life is crazy to say the least. Just wanted to remind you all of The Living Christmas Tree Presentation being held this weekend, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Hope to see you all there!!! There are still tickets available.
p.s. For all of you who make cards to send to our soldiers serving in Afghanistan....I received a lovely letter from Caleb MacDonald who is in charge of the platoon we sent out last box of cards to. He wanted me to thank you all. The cards were truly appreciated and were gone before they knew it. We sent over 978 cards this time. May God bless you all in your service to Him!!

Merry Christmas!!!

Cindy Lou

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cindy! So glad to see you posting again. Feeling the same as you with regards to posting and yes, life can become so busy at times. Wanted to touch base and to let you know that I have missed you here in blog world. Trust that your family is doing well and getting ready to celebrate the true meaning of Christmas. Take Care and Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete