Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Birthday!! - STVSKSP10


 This is a Happy Birthday Card to my dear friend Becky who is quickly catching up with me in age!!!  (guess she will always be six months younger!!)  This is also my card for the Stamp TV Sketch Spotlight Challenge 10 from a couple of weeks ago.  I used a Penny Black clear stamp image which I just love to pieces. 

 This is my Valentine Card to my DH.  Again I am using the Hedgehogs from Penny Black.  These little guys are too cute!!!  God also gave me a little poem to write to HP that speaks from my heart.  God has truly blessed us and I pray we will have many more Valentine celebrations together!!
 This is a Valentine Card for one of my Secret Sisters.  Hope she likes it!!!
This is another Valentine Card I made using the Mojo Monday Sketch 176.  The paper is Que Sera Sera from K & Company and the flowers are from Keepsake Scrap-icing. 

1 comment:

  1. so glad the surprise went off well! beautiful invites, card, cake! And your other cards .... love them ... gotta love those penny black stamps!!!!

    ReplyDelete