Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day 'et al'

This is the card I made my DH for Father's Day.  I love this Lighthouse Stamp from Inkadinkado, stamped with Night of Navy Ink from Stampin' Up.  The image is stamped on white cardstock and matted with Navy Blue Bazzill Cardstock.  The DSP is from Stampin' Up, Nautical Expedition which I love for masculine cards.  Seeing as we live on the Atlantic Ocean I think I will have lots of use for this paper!!  The Father's Day Sentiment is from Hero Arts and the Navy Ribbon is from Walmart.  Happy Father's Day, HP!!  :o)

This is a card I made using the same colours, paper, stamp and ribbon as above with the exception that the cardbase is Navy Blue from Bazzill.  The Sentiment is from Stampin'Up Thoughts & Prayers.

This is a card I used to make an Anniversary Greeting for dear 'adopted' children of mine who are celebrating their 4th Wedding Anniversary on the 21st, Shaun and Lana.  This was a sketch challenge from Stamp TV Friday Challenge.  We were to use the sketch provided and the challenge was to use trees in our design.  Therefore, I used the DSP from Stampin' Up (cannot remember the name) in the background, the focal image is from Stampin' Up Thoughts & Prayers, the sentiment is from My Sentiments Exactly and I used Spellbinders Labels Ten to mat the focal image.  I added bling from Forever In Time - Rhinestone Medley.  The cardstock base is a medium blue from Bazzill, matted in chocolate brown from Bazzill.  Happy Anniversary Shaun and Lana!!

This is a card I made for my Secret Sister following Mojo Monday 195 Sketch.  I used Red Swiss Dot cardstock as the base, added white Bazzill cardstock along with DSP from K&Co, Que Sera Sera.  I used white ribbon from Walmart.  I also used the sentiment from Stampin' Up, stamped on white cardstock and mounted on green cardstock from Bazzill, both cut using Spellbinders Labels Ten Dies.  The buttons are from Stampin'Up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment