Saturday, October 1, 2011

World Card Making Day - Grateful For You

This is my Autumn Flavoured Card giving thanks for a special friend.  I am also using this card as my creation for the MOJO Monday 208 Sketch Challenge.  I have added some bling although it is hard to see.  Also used the green vine felt for texture.  The leaves have been punched and then embossed with the exception of the Sentiment leaf which has been stamped from the Dotted Autumn Stamp Set from Stampin' Up.  The background paper is a random of piece of paper from the Great Canadian Store and I used brown Bazzil embossed paper for the cardstock base and mats for the leaves.  The corners were punched using a Fiskars Fall Leaves Corner Punch.

This is another Grateful For You card which turned out rather monochromatic, with the exception of the Sentiment.  The Sentiment was stamped using a stamp from the Dotted Autumn Stamp Set from Stampin' Up using Pumpkin Pie Ink from SU.  The background paper is DSP from Stampin Up (2009), with a Doily purchased locally.  I added Leaves which have been punched out and some of them have been embossed along with some jute for the ribbon.  I actually really like these colours together!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment