Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Katie & Stewart's Wedding Invitation


I know, I know....you are saying, "Finally, this girl is off the Robin kick"!!!  I have not had time to make many cards lately, but thought I would show you Katie and Stewart's Wedding Invitation, now that they have been sent out.  This is an Easel Card.  The first photo shows the card laying flat, and the 2nd photo shows the card standing up in the Easel position.  Katie's wedding colours are the dark purple and blue with Hydrangea Flowers in her arrangements.  The Hydrangea Stamp is from Stampin' Up - Because I Care Stamp Set and is coloured with Copic Markers.  The ribbon is from Michaels.  I used the Cuttlebug with the  Top Note on which the Hydrangea is stamped and another one inside for the Invitation.  The Sentiment is from Inkadinkado.  Added some bling to sparkle things up!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment