Saturday, August 18, 2012

Engagement/Kreations Klub Tic Tac Toe Card

This is a card I made with two events in mind.  One was the engagement of a lovely couple and very dear friends and the other was for our Kreations Klub Challenge this month.  Ruthie (our esteemed leader) sent us   a challenge for this months' Klub which meets later today.  She sent us a Tic Tac Toe board with different ideas for embellishments, colours, etc. on a project...could be a card, scrapbook page, 3D layout, etc.  The three items I chose to incorporate into my card were flowers, punches and ribbon.  Of course, I had to add a little bling with pearls and a pearl stick-pin in the ribbon.  There is also a glitter brad in the center of the flower.  The flower was made with Making Memories flowers, the oval punches are from SU and ? (edge punch), the pearls and stick-pin are from Making Memories, the ribbon is from Berwick Specialty Ribbon, the DSP is random paper I had on hand, the cardstock is Ivory Confetti from SU and the sentiment stamp is from  Inkadinkado.  I love using black and ivory/white on a card....so chic!!  Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment