Sunday, January 27, 2013

Kreations Klub Challenge - Swallow Tail

 This is my creation for our Kreations Klub Challenge using the Swallow Tail Stamp from Stampin' Up.  I created a Shadow Box using a background paper from DCWV - The Four Seasons Stack.  I then added flowers from Essentials, Brads from Recollections, Die Cut Butterflies which I had put in Butterfly folders and ran them through the Cuttlebug, random bling, ribbon from Celebrate It (Michaels) and the 'Joy" which the ribbon runs through is a random piece of hardware I have had in my stash for a long time.  I painted the Shadow Box with the new colour I have painted my kitchen - Wave Pool.  I believe I will hang this in my dining room as the dark blue of the hydrangeas matches perfectly the wall colour.
 Close-up view of the interior of the Shadow Box.
Straight-on view with the Shadow Box laying down.
Thanks so much for dropping in today!!  Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment