Saturday, May 18, 2013

Two Card Projects

 The first card I am sharing with you today is a card with a dual purpose.  I have a lovely young lady in my life who is graduating from High School this month so I made her this card.   Congratulations Hannah and best of luck in your Nursing Career!!  The other purpose is a challenge which Ruthie has given us for our Kreations Klub today....to make a project using three items starting with the letter 'B'.  Therefore, this card has 'brown' Bazzill background paper which has been embossed on the Cuttlebug, a 'bow' and three 'brads'.  I stamped the image with Momento Tuxedo Black Ink and coloured it with my Copic Markers.  The punches are from Stampin' Up.
The second card I have to share with you is a 5x5 card I made for friends who have been blessed with a new baby girl, Halle Dawn.  She is the cutest little one!!!  This image was coloured with my Copic Markers as well...added a pink, wired ribbon and popped on the sentiment.  Very simple card.  Congratulations Donovan and Carmen.

No comments:

Post a Comment