Sunday, January 16, 2011

STVCSP6 & STVSKSP8 - Happy Birthday

This is a cute little card I made for a cute little girls who is turning 4 years old tomorrow!!  Happy Birthday, Mackenzie.  The inspiration for this card came from two challenges from Stamp TV, Color Spot Light Challenge 6 and Sketch Spot Light Challenge 8.  We were encouraged to use bubblegum pink, black onyx and white.  I used Bazzill white cardstock as the base, for the image and background, black bazzill which was embossed using a Sizzix embossing folder from Stampin' Up along and pink bazzill cardstock for matting and the sentiment which is from Stampin' Up.  I also used the Classic Scallop Paisley Nestibilities  from Spellbinders for framing the Little Girl With Heart from Hero Arts.  The Little Girl With Heart is coloured with my Copic Markers.  The flower is a miscellaneous flower from my stash with a large black glitter brad for the center.  I inked the white cardstock using a marker from Stampin' Up called Pretty In Pink.  

No comments:

Post a Comment