Monday, January 10, 2011

Thank You - STVCSP4 & STVSKSP4

This is a card I made with inspiration from the Stamp TV Color Spot Light Challenge # 4 using the colours Innocent Pink, Chocolate Brown and Ivory.  I actually made a mistake and did not notice it until I had the card together.  I used Ivory Cardstock as my card base but completed my stamped images on White Cardstock....so I guess I messed this challenge up!!  Oh, well.... I also used Stamp TV's Sketch Spot Light Challenge # 4 as the inspiration for the layout for the card.  I used Chocolate Brown Bazzill Cardstock for the mats and Light Pink Bazzill Cardstock which was run through the Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dot folder.  The Thank You sentiment is from a new Stampin' Up set called Wedding Sweet and the focal image is stamped from Stampin' Up's Echoes of Kindness.  The image was coloured with my Copic Markers.  I added pink pearls from the Dollar Store and the ribbon is from Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment