Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Kreations Klub - May, 2012

These are the cards we made at Kreations Klub on Saturday.  Great fun!!  Deb designed the first card with the Antique feel to it and with the additions of ribbon, pearls and lace.  The inside is too cute!!


These next three cards are made with Stampin' Up paper, inks, stamps, dies, punches and bling.  I love the little envelope we made to go with the first card.  I messed mine up but made a few adjustments and it turned out pretty well.



 This is a Bridal Shower Invitation I made for Katie's Bridal Shower.  Very simple, but turned out pretty nice.  I love the purple.  She is having hydrangea's in her flower arrangements for the wedding in August.  It will be lovely I am sure!!!



1 comment:

  1. love the invitation!!!!! and all the rest too!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete