Monday, October 22, 2012

Kreations Klub (October, 2012) / Box & Random Card

This is a box I made to hold cards.  Makes a lovely Hostess /Birthday/Christmas Gift, etc. for anyone who loves to give handmade cards.

This is a card I made for the new Mayor of the Town of Yarmouth!!  I just know she is going to "Bloom Where She is Planted"!!

 These are the cards we made at Kreations Klub on Saturday.  Love new new cardstock from Stampin' Up that you sand.  It is great to work with and makes a lovely background for your cards.
 In this card we made the trees which was so much fun and then spritzed them for some shine....added some bling and glitter and there you have it!!
This card also has been glittered....(What is a Christmas Card without glitter??).  I can see many of this card being made to send in the mail....

This is a cute little card with the same background paper as above, except we did not sand this one...the paper has a lovely, velvety feel...I coloured the bells with my copic markers....

No comments:

Post a Comment