Monday, October 8, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012


 These photos are of a One Sheet Wonder Box (please go to http://alwaysstampinblogspot.com for the directions and a wonderful video) I made for my niece, Jordan Jean, for Thanksgiving with a bit of a Halloween twist.  I used Orange Bazzill 12" x 12" cardstock for the base and then embellished the sides with paper from Little Yellow Bicycle - Booville 5 x 7 Paper Tablet...added Halloween Deco Brads from Karen Foster Design and ribbon from Michaels.  Of course Jordan is a little scrapbooker like her Auntie so I filled the box with a small photo album with items for her to use to embellish the pages.



These are Thanksgiving Cards I made using variations of the same theme....Used DSP from the Booville Paper Tablet, the tree and leaves stamps are from Inkadinkado (Fall Season), the pumpkin stamp is from Stampin' Up, inks are from Stampin' Up, punches from Stampin' Up, cardstock is Recollection (Spice Market) from Michaels and the embellishments and ribbon are random items from my stockpile. Did I ever tell you I LOVE buttons....bling...ribbon....LOL.  Happy Thanksgiving!!!  Drop me a note sometime... :o) Blessings on ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment