Saturday, April 6, 2013

Random Cards - Secret Sisters

 This is a card I made for Paula Smith who has been leading our Secret Sister Ministry for the past 12 years.  She has been such a blessing with her vision for a church who prays for one another.  Thank you, Paula!!  I love the vintage feel of this card...the DSP is from Michaels - Elegance...all designed to coordinate with one another.  The punches and sentiment are from Stampin'Up, I made the stick pin from various pearls and Swarovski Crystals, the ribbon is from Walmart, the music note washi tape is from Recollections and the pearls are random.  I used Momento Tuxedo Black Ink for stamping and inking the edges for a vintage look.
 This is a card I made for my Secret Sister.  The DSP is from Stampin'Up - Print Poetry Stack, the sentiment is from Stampin'Up - Feel Goods Stamp Set, the ribbon is from Berwick-Specialty Ribbon and the pearls are random.  The ink is from Stampin' Up-Purely Pomegranate.
This is a card I made for the person who had me for a Secret Sister this year.  This card doubles as my submission for the April Challenge card at "The Cutting Garden".  The sketch is a former Mojo Monday Sketch.  Fun to create!!  The DSP is from Stampin'Up - Print Poetry Stack, the ribbon is random from Walmart, the sentiment is from Stampin-Up -Wedding Sweet, the ink is from Stampin-Up - Night of Navy and the rhinestones are from the Dollarama.

Thanks very much for stopping in!!!  Blessings to you on this beautiful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment