Sunday, April 14, 2013

Scrappin' at The Oasis in LA

 These are projects I made this weekend away at a Scrappin' weekend with the girls at The Oasis in LA.  It was a rainy, cold weekend, but lovely to be inside with great friends making cards, pages and other projects.  These two flowers were coloured with my Copi Markers.  The butterflies are dies cut and embossed with The Big Shot from Stampin' Up.
 These are cards I made using a sample from Gina Krupsky at Stamp TV.  I stamped the background paper and then added the embellishments.
 This is an anniversary card I made for dear friends who are celebrating their 13th Anniversary this month.  Happy Anniversay, Trish and Scott!!!
 These are a group of cards I made using paper and embellishments that remind me of Spring.  Love these colours!!
 This is a project which I had started last winter at a card making class, but never had the time to put it all together. 
 This is my card for the MOJO Monday 288 Challenge.  Love this paper and the embellishments.
 This is a group of 12 Thinking of You cards I made....all using a similar theme with the quilted look, however, added different embellishments for variety.
 This is a card made using the negative images of the dies cut out below from the Labels Ten set.  It is a simple card....sometimes simple is nice....
These are cards I made using a new set from Sale-A-Bration with Stampin' Up.  Love the pink doily paper....used Raspberry Ripple DSP and added some bling....


Thanks so much for poppin' in!   Blessings on ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment