Saturday, February 6, 2010

This is the Birthday Card I made for my Dad for his 70th Birthday. The Tree Stamp is from the "Lovely As A Tree" Stamp Set from Stampin'Up and the Sentiment is from the "Best Yet" Stamp Set from Stampin'Up. The ribbon is from Walmart and I added some green bling for sparkle.





These are miscellaneous cards I have made since last August. One is a Wedding Card for Jamie and Brian's Wedding, another is a baby card and another wedding card I made for someone else to give away.




This is the Christmas Card I made for my DH. This is a technique taught by Gina Krupsky with Stamp TV. The Cardstock is Silver Metallic. I stamped the image with Versamark Ink and then heat embossed the image with silver embossing powder. I love this tone on tone image.



No comments:

Post a Comment