Saturday, February 6, 2010

These are Thank You cards I made while on a mini vacation with my hubby down at Summerville Beach last September. The DSP was the new paper for Fall from Stampin'Up which I really love. I also used a new Fleur-de-Lis border punch.....a mental pause moment.....cant' remember from where!!! :o(
This is the Birthday Card I made for my hubby....I was mistaken on my earlier post!!! Love the buttons!!! The Lighthouse Stamp is from Inkadinkado and the Sentiment Stamp is from the "Friend to Friend" stamp set from Stampin'Up.

This is a beautiful Birthday Card I received from my Special Friend, Becky. Love the embossing, ribbon and butterflies.


This is another beautiful Birthday Card I received from another Special Friend, Anna. She knows I love music and Amazing Grace is definitely a favourite of mine.



This beautiful card was given to me for my Birthday by my cousin, Janie. She does lovely work especially with tone on tone which is a favourite. Her bows are always perfect and the Fleur de Lis Pendant from Spellbinders is absolutely stunning!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment