Saturday, February 6, 2010


These two cards I made this fall using the technique of inking the Cuttlebug Folder before embossing the paper. I love how they turned out!! No need for DSP...just add some ribbon and a sentiment and away you go!!

I don't remember who I made this card for....mental pause strikes again!!! I do love the recipe for this card and the different colours. I used the Cuttlebug to emboss and die-cut the butterfly.


This is a Guest Book I made for the celebration of my Dad's 70th Birthday. His birthday was not until November 15th, however we surprised him on August 22 with a big family party. Great fun was had by all!!!



This is another Sympathy Card I made this Fall. Seems like we have been making too many of these lately. However, I love the simplicity of this card. The green dew drops add lots of shine!!




No comments:

Post a Comment