Thursday, July 2, 2009

MOJO 93 - Happy Birthday!!

This card serves two purposes...a card for a dear friend....and the Mojo Monday 93 Sketch Challenge. This is a large card, 5 1/2 x 8...using chocolate brown Bazzill cardstock as the base, PP from Brenda Walton of K&Company which is double-sided and matted with purple Bazzill cardstock. I then used the Spellbinders large square scalloped die using the purple Bazzill cardstock which served as the mat for the PP and my image which was stamped using SU "Oh, So Lovely". I also tried something new with the little butterfly on the brown Bazzill cardstock. I used a Butterfly from Elizabeth Craft Designs Peel-Offs, two-way glue and the new, extra fine glitter from Glitter Ritz in Bronze, Pink and Yellow. Still new at this application but really like it!! My Sentiment stamp is from Inkadinkado which was inked from a purple SU marker. My edges were inked with a sponge from the same market. I used SU coloured pencils to colour in the flowers. The ribbon is a green grosgrain from Walmart. I then used embellishments from doodlebug design inc. boutique brads, sugar plum assortment to brighten the card up!!

1 comment: