Friday, July 31, 2009

MOJO97 - Praying for You

Good Morning!!! The sun is peeking out!!!! Going to be a lovely day!!!! Praise the Lord!!!!
Got to play in my craft corner last night and this is my card for dear friends and the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge for this week. I used a lime green Bazzill cardstock as my base, matted the Raspberry Tart DSP from SU with white Swiss Dot cardstock. The tree stamp and sentiment is from the Thoughts and Prayers Stamp Set from SU. The tree is stamped on white cardstock, matted with green Bazzill cardstock which have been cut and embossed with the Spellbinders Dahlia Nestabilities. The edges were inked with SU Purely Pomegranate Ink. I also added white organdy ribbon (SU) and two buttons from my button jar. The photo corner punches (SU) were punched from green and pink Bazzill cardstock.

1 comment: