Saturday, July 25, 2009

SASSC25 - Joy

This is another card with a dual purpose. I made two of this card (with slight variations on the 2nd card) for wedding anniversaries for friends as well as the SASSC25 challenge this past week. I used a butterscotch coloured Bazzill cardstock as the base...the PP is from jillibean SOUP - Minestrone - Sliced Leek which is double sided. I matted the patterned paper with blue bazzill cardstock and also used swiss dot yellow cardstock. The sentiment is from a SU retired set which is popped up on a piece of blue Bazzill cardstock punched with the SU round scallop punch. The blue butterfly is die-cut with the cuttlebug. I added miscellaneous large red brads from my stash and light green dew drops from Robins Nest. The red ribbon is from Walmart and the sentiment is stamped with Purely Pomegranate from SU. On the 2nd card I reversed the PP for a slightly different look and used green grosgrain ribbon with three small blue flower brads.

1 comment: