Saturday, July 25, 2009

SC237 - One of a Kind

Hello all of you faithful bloggers in blog land. As most of you know I have been on vacation and then last week I had a extremely busy week getting back into the swing of things with work, etc. Michael surprised us with an early return from BC where he was working this summer so it has been great to spend time with him. Anyway, I had not done any card-making until last Friday when I made this card with a dual purpose....for the birthday of a dear friend (Ruthie!! - Happy 60th!!) and also for the Split-Coast SC237. I used blue Bazzill cardstock for the base and then matted the PP with brown Bazzill cardstock and the main image in the brown and green Bazzill cardstock. The Sentiment is from Inkadinkado and the party girl stamp is from Close To My Heart. The ribbon is from Walmart and the bling is from Recollections (Michaels). I also used the Stampin' Up slotted punch for the ribbon.


No comments:

Post a Comment