Wednesday, May 13, 2009

HHN09 - His Holy Name Praise Journal

I am only 5 months late getting in on this challenge...better late than never I guess...I really wanted to create a Praise Journal for the His Holy Name Challenge as I love to worship my Lord through music and song. The Bible Study with this challenge is awesome!!! Throughout my journal you will find Scriptures which reflect God's attributes and lyrics from a praise song or hymn that I feel reflect that attribute. This is the cover to my journal. I used a miscellaneous Journal purchased from the Dollarama, True Faith Vellum from EK Success Ltd., Yellow Bazzill Cardstock, white cardstock, gold brads, SU Photo Corner punch which I punched from photo paper and heat-embossed with Stampendous Pirate Gold embossing powder. I also sponged the edges of the cardstock with gold ink from Ink It Up. The Cross brad was silver which I inked with Versamark Ink and heat-embossed it with the gold embossing powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment