Monday, May 18, 2009

MAY09VSND - Elvis' Favourite Snack

Challenge: In this challenge we were asked to make a project based on the colours of Elvis' Favourite Snack which is a fried peanut butter sandwich....I love Elvis....but the snack??? Anyway, we were instructed to use a banana colour for the background, creamy caramel as the focal with musical notes and close to cocoa as the accent to do with singing. So here is my creation....(truly not edible) I used a yellow Bazzill cardstock as my background, a caramel colour paper that I had in my stash (don't know where it is from) which I cuttlebugged with my music notes folder, then added the brown Bazzill cardstock as an accent which I debossed with my flower edge folder on the cuttlebug and added two black music note brads (kind of hard to see on the photo). I also tore the bottom of the caramel paper and the top of the brown accent just to add a little more interest. The sentiment is from SU Friendship blooms trimmed with scizzors and inked with Pumpkin Pie from SU and matted on the brown Bazzill cardstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment