Monday, May 18, 2009

MAY09VSNA - Double Down

Challenge: This is my project for the SCS MAY09VSNA Challenge. The challenge was called Double Down and we were to make two of the same cards which showed some aspect of vacation....so of course I chose beach, blue sky and a coconut palm tree!! I can only dream of this with our weather lately!! Oh, well....summer is on the way!!! I used the shadowing technique for the cloud, cut out the palm tree from green and brown bazzill cardstock, inked the sky with a dobber and SU Bashful Blue, the beach was inked with a dobber and Whisper's Archival Ink Caramel Delight. I then lightly inked the beach with Versamark Ink and sprinkled on some gold embossing powder which I heat-embossed for the sandy effect. The sentiment is hand-written and inked with the Caramel Delight Ink and matted with brown Bazzill cardstock. Lots of fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment