Wednesday, May 13, 2009

HHN09 - Praise Journal

This is the interior of the cover to my His Holy Name Praise Journal. This is a list of God's Attributes as written by Jean Nystrand, Executive Director of Bible Study Fellowship. If we would truly believe these attributes of God we would live the life of fullness He desires for us to live.
I printed the Attributes on my computer, matted the "God's Attributes" on green Bazzill cardstock and them framed it in the negative image from the Big Shot Die from SU. I then adhered this to my new Raspberry Tart DSP from SU....(gotta say I LOVE THIS PAPER!!!!!!) I also added some photo corners made with my SU Photo Corner Punch, layered the green and white corners and embellished the Big Shot frame with some green buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment